Chewy Gingerbread Cookies | From Eternal Delight
This delicious chewy gingerbread cookies recipe is brought to you by Eternal Delight and will remind you of Christmas time once again. With many winter spices, to the chocolaty centers, you will take one bite and fall into a winter wonderland!
Chewy Ginger Bread Cookies | From Eternal DelightPrint
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- ½ tsp back pepper
- ½ tsp allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Chai Magic Protein Powder, water, coconut sugar, molasses and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the Gingerbread Wellness Latte, salt, baking soda and coconut flour and beat again until a sticky dough forms.
- Form 12 little balls and place them onto the baking sheet. Gently flatten the cookies with your hands and sprinkle with raw sugar (optional).
- Bake on the center rack for 11 minutes. Enjoy!
Original Recipe From Eternal Delight: https://www.eternaldelight.co.nz/blogs/recipes/chewy-gingerbread-cookies
**Use Promotional Code THINKPB at checkout at Eternal Delight and get an extra 25% OFF on your entire order including products on sale.
Also, try our: FERRERO ROCHER TREATS | JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!