As a kid I loved Ferrero Rocher Treats! You can now enjoy this healthy version of the Ferrero Rocher Treats and share them with your loved ones. Such great idea to bring to parties or when you need a quick snack on the go. Enjoy 😀
Ferrero Rocher TreatsPrint
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or raw cane sugar
- 1/2 chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dairy-free 'nutella' or hazelnut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbs almond milk
- 10-15 whole hazelnuts
- Put a large plate with parchment paper aside for the Ferrero Rocher Treats.
- Combine in a large bowl oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, and chopped hazelnuts.
- Heat up in a small pan dairy-free “nutella” with 2 Tbs almond milk till it gets a bit liquidy.
- In a small bowl put the chopped hazelnuts. These are to roll the Ferrero Rocher Treats in. But before that roll the treats into small balls and add one hazelnut inside each ball. Then roll them into the chopped hazelnuts till they don’t feel sticky anymore.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Store for a week in the fridge or in the freezer for a month.
Also try: Decadent Pistachio Orbs